Wilderness Elk Pack-In Horseback Hunts
Unit 16B - Book now →
- The Gila Wilderness with its vast and varied landscapes, and southerly location produces some of the largest bulls in America.
- Varied landscapes . . . rolling hills, flat mesas, steep cool canyons, and meadows. Elevations ranging from 7500' to 9000', ponderosa, alpine country mixed with oaks and junipers.
- Remote wilderness hunting camps accessible by horseback, makes for little to zero hunting pressure.
- Abundant water sources rich in mineral content contribute to awesome antler growth.
- Landscapes vary from rolling hills, flat mesas, steep cool canyons and high country sites, 7500' - 9000' elevations.
- If you're looking for a classic wilderness elk hunt, the Gila Wilderness unit 16B will do just that.
Fully-guided, Fully-Outfitted, Horseback Pack-In
Book Now →
- Classic horseback wilderness elk hunt
- Fully-Guided, 1x1 - world-class guiding experience
- Fully-Outfitted comfortable camp. Wall tents, cots, tent heaters, kitchen, kitchen tent, showers, everything to make your camp time relaxing
- Cook provides tasty high-energy home cooking
- Field dressing and elk pack out
- Apply through U-Trail to take advantage of the 10% New Mexico outfitter pool
- Price Per Hunter: $5500.00 plus 8.69% tax
2019 Bow Hunting Dates
2019 Rifle Hunting Dates
Elk Hunt Photos → FLICKR Photos, click here